Saturday, March 12, 2011

To Escape Reality

Hello world. How's life? Good? Great! Well this is a post to officially state some new ideas for my blog. =) I have decided that I will have two main categories from now on. The first will be entitled "Procrastination and Romanticism" which I will use for sharing poems of mine, ideals, thoughts, music and hopefully have some thought provoking discussions. The second will be a running poem entitled "To Escape Reality" which I will continually add to. I will still post randomness since one needs that in life to stay sane and thats what we are all striving for. Right? Well hope you enjoy, comment and share this blog. Thank you all.

Samuel

To Escape Reality

I.

     As the pressure builds the pain jolts like 
          that of the black smiths hammer
meeting with the heated soul of pure
    ore.              The tension continually grows as like that of the piano string taut to the
      last note.                     Then suddenly SNAP I am free like that of a twig in a storm


I float innocently into my world. No cares, no worries. A world intently built and inhabited by those like me. An escape only accessible through a desire for escape. Be what, be who, nobody gives a damn. A world where to fly you fly to live just live.


Create what you want, who you want, you are your very own Dr. Seuss. A world with limitless boundaries. 

No comments:

Post a Comment