Sunday, March 6, 2011

Procrastination and Romanticism

I am kind of ticked off at school work for the moment so I figured I would post. Unbeknown to some I like to consider myself a romanticist, though I don't have anyone to be romantic towards. Ha can you say irony? Well I figured I would post this poem entitled Chance Coincidence. Well enjoy and comment.

Chance Coincidence

Was it just a coincidence,
Am I just losing my mind,
I guess you could call me a romantic,
But did you feel the way I did,
When I saw you.

Can you like someone without even meeting them?

Did I miss my only chance?
Could it be that these things just happen?
These chance coincidences.

Did she feel the same as I did?

I guess I will never know.
But be it fate we shall meet again
I must seize that Chance Coincidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment