Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Observance

This is an poem from last fall which I feel encompasses the ideals of a world just floating by around you, never depending on your interaction. Just an observance from an observer. Enjoy and feel free to comment and follow my blog




"Am I just an observer

'Cause all I feel like sometimes is just a composite of elements watching the world fly by like that of a video

Am I seen by those actors that float pass me, is my existence noted, am I one of the statistics of our world or am I just an organism for the respiration of oxygen to carbon dioxide.

Will I ever know if my existence matters or am I just a marionette for others doing.

Maybe just maybe this is all I need to be at the moment in time and in the future I will possibly be an actor"

1 comment: