Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March 1st, 2011

For my first post I would like to post a poem which I wrote a few nights ago at about 11 pm. The first line came to me as I was attempting to fall asleep and I could not let it float away so I wrote it down and the rest followed. As to date it is not titled but enjoy and comment.


"Thump thump the heart of nature continually progresses
As another death another life born
Through all seasons never to dismay an encouraging ideology as
penetrating as the sun’s rays

The death of an old flame as bitter as frost on thy lips
The gift of the new tame as spring brings flowers and the desiring warmth of summer overcomes thy very emotions

To be or not be was the eternal question but it is to what or whom is the point of these ostentatious desires if life is to only end as the final leaf falls

But as known to all with macabre comes enlightenment that with death is the new ability for life, for eternal and true fulfilling love"

1 comment:

  1. OK-so what if you can't sleep. The great mind and heart were at work. Keep on writing!

    ReplyDelete